- Papworth Everard, CB23 3RG
- Reasonable, pre-agreed expenses will be reimbursed.
Papworth Trust is a leading disability charity. Our vision is a world where disabled people are seen for what they can do, and our mission is for disabled people to have equality, choice and independence.
We are looking for a volunteer to help provide reception cover in the mornings from 9am to 12.30pm. You will be the first point of contact for people calling and visiting the office.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience of reception work in a busy head office environment.
- Answer phone calls
- Directing calls to the appropriate departments
- Sign in visitors in and issue them a visitors badge
- Help with outgoing post & room bookings (optional)
Personal qualities required:
- Reliable and organised
- Friendly and approachable
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to use computer
- Able to work independently
Benefits of volunteering:
- Become part of a passionate and supportive team.
- Help make a real difference to the lives of disabled and disadvantaged people.
- Gain new experiences and develop skills and confidence.
- Meet new people.
- Spend your time doing something that is worthwhile and rewarding
- Reimbursement of reasonable travel expenses
- Certificated training provided to prepare you for your role
- Day to day support from a designated member of staff
- Have fun!
If you are interested in this Volunteering opportunity, please complete and return the attached application form and equality & diversity form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org