This privacy statement applies to this website and any linked websites that Papworth Trust owns and runs.
If you would like this privacy statement in any other language or format, please contact us or call 01480 357 200.
Please also read the Terms and Conditions that you agree to be legally bound by when you use any website that Papworth Trust owns and runs.
Papworth Trust is a leading disability charity. We support over 20,000 people each year through a wide range of services. Our website is managed from Papworth Trust’s head office at Bernard Sunley Centre, Papworth Everard, Cambridge CB23 3RG.
The information we collect
- If you contact us we will ask for your name and preferred contact details (such as phone number, email address or postal address). We may ask for more information, but we will only ask for the information we need to help you with your enquiry.
- If you sign up for campaign news, a newsletter or join our Campaigns Network, we will ask for your name and email address. We will also give you the option to tell us your postal address, and to tell us if you would like us to send you additional communications about news or events that might interest you.
- If you send us an application form in the post or complete an online application form, we will only use the information we need to process your application. We'll give you the option to receive more news about Papworth Trust by email (if you provide your email address).
How we will use your information
We will store the information you give us in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not share your information with third parties.
- If you contact us, we will only use your information to help you with your enquiry.
- If you join our Campaigns Network or sign up for a communication such as a newsletter, we will only use your information to send you the communications you agree to receive.
- If you submit an application, we will only use the information you give us to process your application.
If you want, you can delete or control the cookies that are stored on your computer. You can do this by changing the settings on your internet browser. To find out more about cookies and how to manage them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.aboutads.info/choices
How to change your information
If your contact details have changed, please let us know so that we can update them. You can update your details by contacting us.
How to unsubscribe
You can stop receiving communications from us at any time by contacting us – please write ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject line. If you receive an email newsletter such as eNews, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link at the end of each email: ‘unsubscribe from this list’.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please contact us.