Getting the right support can make life much easier, so we will adapt our services to fit what you want and need.
We can support you with personal care, washing, dressing and undressing, taking medication, overnight care or sitting, and companionship.
Around your home we can help with preparing meals and drinks, cleaning and tidying, washing and ironing, shopping, gardening, odd jobs and errands.
We can also help with managing post and bills and record keeping.
Our service can include support to get out and about to enjoy activities like swimming or shopping, or to take a short trip away.
If there is something else you would like support with, please ask us.
Our care service has an hourly rate. We will make sure you know how much your service will cost. We will work with you to try to make it fit your budget. We will let you know if we think you may be eligible for any grants or funding, and can help you to apply for them.
You can choose to pay through a Personal Budget or direct payment, through Social Services, with your own money or in a few other ways, such as through an Individual Service Fund.
To find out more please call 0800 952 5000, email email@example.com, or use our service finder on the left to see what we offer in your area.
How do you get care and support?
1. Contact us for a free care assessment
- You or someone who supports you can contact us by phone or email.
- You can see if you like us and what we can offer you.
- We will find out what support you want and need.
- We can work with other organisations or support networks that you already have if you would like us to.
2. We will send you service and price options.
- You look at the price and what it includes.
- We can talk to you or someone who supports you to answer any questions you might have.
- We can change what we have offered you if it doesn't fit your budget.
- If you decide you want to use our service, you or someone who supports you should sign the agreed contract and return it to us.
3. You get the care and support you want and need.
- We can review your care and support whenever you want.