Papworth Trust tenants

We offer supported housing and some general needs housing across the East of England. Tenants pay rent, and have easy access to other support from Papworth Trust.


We offer affordable homes to those in greatest need. We specialise in homes that support disabled people to live as independently as possible.

Want to apply for a Papworth Trust home?

You can refer yourself or you can ask for a nomination from your Local Authority Housing Department, Social Services or Health Authority.

If you have been nominated by your Local Authority, please complete the Housing Application Form and send it to us. If you are referring yourself, please email housing@papworthtrust.org.uk or call us on 0800 952 5000 and we will talk you through the process.

Report a repair or emergency

If you are a Papworth Trust tenant, you can report a repair to the maintenance team by phone or by email.

Rent and essential information for tenants

If you are a Papworth Trust tenant the tenant handbook includes information you need to know.