Personal Support Supervisor - Cambridgeshire - PAP2272
- Cambridgeshire, CB23 3RG
- 37.5 per week
- Apply by
- Friday, May 26, 2017
In this highly rewarding and challenging role, responsibilities of a Personal Support Supervisor include:
Leading a team of colleagues to support our customers to have fulfilling liveswith choice and control to determine how they live in their local community
Supporting the continuous improvement of the care services, ensuring that good practice in social care delivery is demonstrated throughout the service.
- Line management and leadership of the staff who directly deliver the care service to our customers.
- Completion of rotas, assisting with timesheets and liaising with payroll.
- Maintaining precise data to produce accurate reports as and when required.
- Visiting customers, completing support plans and risk assessments to CQC and Care Act standards for support staff to follow.
- Working alongside head office functions in assessing staff competencies, through recruitment, development and training processes.
- In addition to these duties supervisors would take part in the on call rota, covering shifts and providing personal care if required.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Effective communication skills, enabling you to confidently liaise with customers, staff and external parties such as local councils, family members and healthcare professionals.
- Understanding of CQC regulations and how they steer service delivery.
- Supervisory experience with the ability and willingness to ‘role model’ practice for the whole team, implementing change and service delivery by example.
- Professional approach with IT skills and telephone manner.
- Previous insight into the social care sector, with specific experience in supported living or domiciliary care.
In this full time role we require the ability to be flexible in accommodating the hours of service delivery and location.
Candidates will need to reflect the Trust’s values through championing equality, choice and independence with their approach being passionate about care and supporting people to achieve their life goals.
For an informal chat to find out more information please call Clare Foster or Sharon Cook, Service Managers on 07968 103643.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating how you would fulfill the requirements of the role.
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Papworth Trust is an equal opportunities employer. Charity Number: 211234