Personal Support Supervisor - Lowestoft - PAP2294
- Lowestoft, NR33 0DS
- 37.5 hours per week
- £19,179 per annum
- Apply by
- Sunday, June 11, 2017
In this highly rewarding and challenging role, responsibilities of a Personal Support Supervisor include:
- Lead a team of colleagues to support our customers to have full and interesting lives and to contribute to their local community
- Support the continuous improvement of our services, ensuring that good practice is upheld and our support is as effective as possible
- Management and leadership of our staff who directly work with our customers
- To mentor and supervisor staff
- Completion of rotas, assisting with timesheets and liaising with payroll
- Maintaining precise records and to carry out quality assurance audits
- Completion of support plans and risk assessments to the highest standards, enabling staff to implement plans
- To support recruitment, training and staff development processes
- To work flexibly, contributing to our on call system, and covering support needs as required
Suitable candidates will have:
- Effective communication skills, enabling you to confidently liaise with customers, staff and external parties such as local councils, family members and healthcare professionals
- Understanding of CQC regulations and how they steer service delivery
- Supervisory experience with the ability and willingness to ‘role model’ practice for the whole team
- Professional approach with IT skills and telephone manner
- Previous experience in the social care sector, with specific experience in supported living
In this full time role we require the ability to be flexible in accommodating the hours of service delivery and location.
Candidates will need to reflect the Trust’s values through championing equality, choice and independence with their approach being passionate about care and supporting people to achieve their life goals.
For an informal chat to find out more information please call Kate Welton, Service Manager on 07794 382306.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply by downloading the application form on this page and emailing it to us, along with your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating how you would fulfill the requirements of the role.
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Papworth Trust is an equal opportunities employer. Charity Number: 211234