The holiday home is a top of the range model designed with wheelchair users in mind. It is located in a forest glade off a metal roadway with its own private parking, garden and lounging area. It sleeps up to 6 people, with 2 bedrooms (double and twin) and a sofa bed in the lounge.
Wheelchair friendly facilities
- a large wheelchair accessible shower room with fold out shower seat and support rails
- conventional shower and toilet en suite to main bedroom
- central heating and double glazing
- high levels of insulation throughout
- 32" LCD flat screen television
- exterior ramp, decking and porch.
The park has a range of recreational and leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a health club with fitness room, sauna and steam room and tennis courts.
Kelling Heath Holiday Park is set in 250 acres of woodland and rare open heath land. It is on the North Norfolk coast, close to Weybourne and Sheringham. The site supports a diverse range of wildlife and birds, and has miles of woodland and heath land trails for walking and cycling. The park facilities include a general store, bar and restaurant. More information about the site is available at www.kellingheath.co.uk.
Prices start from £145 for a 3 or 4 night break in low season to £515 for 7 nights in high season.
Enquiries and bookings
Please call 01223 835 329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below