Papworth Trust provides free independent advice, information and practical support on housing, disability issues, care, and finances. We carry out free home visits for older and disabled people and their families and carers.
We can advise you on:
- Housing services so you can stay living independently at home, including repairs and adaptations.
- Grants and loans for home adaptations and improvements. We can help you to apply for Local Authority and other grants and loans such as Disabled Facility Grants, Decent Home Grants, Home Repair Grants, Home Repair Loans and Energy Efficiency funding if you are eligible.
- Finances including applying for allowances, charitable funding and equity release.
- Claiming benefits. We can help you get what you are entitled to, such as Attendance Allowance, Personal Independence Payment (PIP), pension credit or council tax benefit.
- Care and support in your own home, in specialist housing or getting out and about.
- Home safety assessments and information about moving to somewhere more suitable.
Costs and booking
Our advice service is free of charge.
Please call us on 0116 303 3232 or email email@example.com to find out more or to book a home visit.
We also give advice over the phone or by email to anyone who lives in the UK. Please call us on 0116 303 3232 between 10am-5pm Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Making your business more accessible
We offer access audits to help your business or organisation meet the requirements of the Equality Act and to provide a better experience for disabled customers.
You can tailor the audits to suit your needs. Our audits can include:
- a walk and talk advice service
- a report-based service with recommendations
- a report and architectural service
- full project management service from report to facilitation of changes
- access statements
- accessibility audits
Costs and booking
We offer no obligation quotes which we keep as low as possible. We will let you know if we think you may be eligible for any grants or funding.
To find out more, please call us on 0116 303 3232 or email email@example.com