Let's turn the world purple!
You can go purple any way you like.
- You could wear purple socks
- Or get sponsored to eat only purple food
- Or sell purple cakes
Whatever your purple plans, we want you to have fun and spread the word. Get your friends and colleagues involved in your fundraising.
Why get involved
Your Purple for Papworth fundraising means we can continue to offer essential care to people in your local community. We want the world to know just how important it is that disabled people have the support they need.
Taking part in Purple for Papworth is easy. You can:
When should I do it?
It doesn't matter when you fundraise, as long as you're going purple!
Some tips for your fundraising
- Family, friends and colleagues can be a great help. Just ask, they'll probably be happy to get involved.
- Let people know what you are doing and when you are doing it. Share your purple plans on social media, by email and in person
- If you're planning an event, consider talking to local businesses. They might be able to donate prizes